CAPTURING THE EXCITEMENT AND ENERGY OF YOUR MUSIC
Here are some of the clients I’ve had the privilege of recording over the past few decades:
♣ Vesuvius Band – Murphy, OR
♣ Blue Velvet Band – Grants Pass, OR
♣ Gyro Band – Victorville, CA
♣ Mirage Band – Victorville, CA
♣ Owens Sisters Vocal Duo, Grants Pass, OR
♣ Rogue Vocal Jazz Ensemble – Grants Pass, OR
♣ CFC Ensemble, Several Mixed Choral Groups – Pleasant Hill, CA
♣ Tech Boys Band, Live Concerts, Studio Tape – Dublin, CA
♣ James Blackhall, Harpist – Bay Point, CA
♣ Glory West Band – Studio Demo – Antioch, CA
♣ Steel Works, Pan Band – Studio Demo – Antioch, CA
♣ Motordude Zydeco Band – Studio Demo – Antioch, CA
♣ The Big Iron Band – Studio Demo – Antioch, CA
♣ Special Musical Worship Services – (Many) Walnut Creek Presbyterian, CA
♣ Joffria Whitfield, Violin/Saxophone – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Housley Sisters Vocal Duo – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Nu Creation Band – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Men’s Choral Groups (Many) – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ “Off The Record” – Live Worship Concerts – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Old School (Jam Band) – Concord, CA
♣ Jeff Vandewege – Vocal, Piano – Concord ,CA
♣ Elizabeth Hunnicut, Vocal, Guitar – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ The Mundy Twins, Bagpipes – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Erin Downey, Piano – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Andy Nichols, Violin – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Marquise Gibson, R&B – Pittsburg, CA
♣ Siera Smith and Company, Vocals – Orinda, CA
♣ Sean Campbell, Bagpipes – Pittsburg, CA
♣ Housley/Wood Family Band – Walnut Creek, Pittsburg, CA
♣ Dustin James Country, Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica – Concord, CA
♣ Kunle Olusesi – Saxophone, Live Jazz Vespers Concert – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Alex Valdivia – Vocals, guitar, Intimo EP – Brentwood, CA
♣ Chinwe Omani and Fresh Fire – Live Worship Concert – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Josh Wood, Singer, songwriter, guitarist – Walnut Creek, CA
Choose In-house or “Live” on-location recording.
Live/Business events present a unique set of challenges. Room dynamics, audience noise, performer movement and audio feedback can have a profound effect on the character of your recording. HVAC noise, projector-fans, and side-conversations can find their way onto your tracks. We have experience addressing these issues to minimize negative results. We’ll meet with you on-site to provide a thorough evaluation, then tailor our services to meet your specific needs.
Choose from hourly, half-day, full-day, or 2-day weekend recording rates.
• Record your recital/ special performance to share
• Produce an MP3, CD, or high-quality file of Multi-track full band
• Produce and complete your original songs from demo quality to radio-release quality
• Complete your band’s promotional package audio for publishing – Get more gigs!
• Acoustic guitar and vocal recording
• Capture your best Karaoke performance
• Record/Edit your Podcast/Production/voice-over
• Complete your Book On “Tape” project for release
• Record and produce powerful, engaging radio commercials
* Voice Over (VO) Talent “Actor Service”
We offer special ‘talent rates’ for VO artists who need to record an audition.
I will deliver your VO file to your cloud, on disk, thumb-drive, or send via email, as preferred by you.
I have weekend and evening availability. For a Flat-fee of $20 you can book day-of, or a day or two in advance.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for. Click to Set Up Your VO Session.
* Long-Distance “Weekend” Recording Packages Available: (I bring the studio to you!)
If you’re outside the San Francisco Bay Area, I will record at your location.
Weekend EP packages, as well as week-long album packages available.
*Contact Me directly to work out scheduling and pricing for special Long-Distance Recording Packages.
With a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks, Delta Vista Studio can capture your best performance and craft it to be shared with the world
• Indie Film-makers:
Are you are shooting HD-SLR, or other formats, and need good quality multi-track audio? (Because the audio from your camera may be noisy, limited, or sub-par?) A great solution is utilizing a double-system. (Separate audio and video systems.)
Delta Vista Studio will set up at your location; capture full multi-track audio, edit and deliver high-quality tracks with optional time-code. Allowing your video professional, great sounding audio results.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for. Click to Start Your Project.
PRICING & PACKAGES
* Hourly Studio Time – $40/Hour. Includes all production meetings; assistance with song-completion/top-line; Multi-track Recording, Engineering, and Mixing of your song(s)/projects. Record up to 24 tracks simultaneously. (Whole band, ensemble, etc.) Includes as much, or as little editing/tuning as you choose. To ensure you get the recording you envision, you will receive 2 additional final-mix revisions.
* Flat-rate Recording Package – $200/song (*for most songs). Includes Engineering and Mixing of your song(s). Record up to 24 tracks simultaneously. Includes one 2-hour Pre-production meeting and 2 additional final-mix revisions. *Major Editing is additional (Our most popular package).
* Day-rate recording – $300/day “Lock out” the studio for an 8-hour day (with breaks/lunch).
* Live Multi-track Recording – (Local SF Bay Area). Live concert/recital/house-concert. I’ll bring the studio to you. $80/Hour. Record up to 24 tracks simultaneously. (Additional mixing/editing billed at $40/hour).
* Stereo 2-track Live Recording (Straight to Hard-drive) – (Local SF Bay Area). $40/hour ($80 minimum charge). Get a direct to hard-drive stereo recording of your event. (Additional Recording/Mixing/editing available at $40/hour).
* Additional Production meetings (Beyond those included with your package), are billed at $40/hour. These include additional meetings for/with Producer, Designated Contact Person, Management, etc.
* Everything else – Just ask.
A 50% DEPOSIT IS DUE PRIOR TO START ON MOST PROJECTS.
Smaller projects are paid in full. Rates are determined by the scope of the project.
Every project is different; click on the START YOUR PROJECT link, and we will create an accurate and competitive quote for you, tailored to your specific project and vision.
See Mixing page for additional mixing information and mixing packages.