AUDIO RECORDING – CAPTURING THE EXCITEMENT AND ENERGY OF YOUR MUSIC
Some of the clients I’ve had the privilege of recording over the past few decades:
♣ Vesuvius Band – Murphy, OR
♣ Blue Velvet Band – Grants Pass, OR
♣ Gyro Band – Victorville, CA
♣ Mirage Band – Victorville, CA
♣ Owens Sisters Vocal Duo, Grants Pass, OR
♣ Rogue Vocal Jazz Ensemble – Grants Pass, OR
♣ CFC Ensemble, Several Mixed Choral Groups – Pleasant Hill, CA
♣ Tech Boys Band, Live Concerts, Studio Tape – Dublin, CA
♣ James Blackhall, Harpist – Bay Point, CA
♣ Glory West Band – Studio Demo – Antioch, CA
♣ Steel Works, Pan Band – Studio Demo – Antioch, CA
♣ Motordude Zydeco Band – Studio Demo – Antioch, CA
♣ The Big Iron Band – Studio Demo – Antioch, CA
♣ Special Musical Worship Services – (Many) Walnut Creek Presbyterian, CA
♣ Joffria Whitfield, Violin/Saxophone – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Housley Sisters Vocal Duo – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Nu Creation Band – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Men’s Choral Groups (Many) – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ “Off The Record” – Live Worship Concerts – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Old School (Jam Band) – Concord, CA
♣ Jeff Vandewege – Vocal, Piano – Concord ,CA
♣ Elizabeth Hunnicut, Vocal, Guitar – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ The Mundy Twins, Bagpipes – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Erin Downey, Piano – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Andy Nichols, Violin – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Marquise Gibson, R&B – Pittsburg, CA
♣ Siera Smith and Company, Vocals – Orinda, CA
♣ Sean Campbell, Bagpipes – Pittsburg, CA
♣ Housley/Wood Family Band – Walnut Creek, Pittsburg, CA
♣ Dustin James Country, Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica – Concord, CA
♣ Kunle Olusesi – Saxophone, Live Jazz Vespers Concert – Walnut Creek, CA
♣ Alex Valdivia – Vocals, guitar, Intimo EP – Brentwood, CA
♣ Chinwe Omani and Fresh Fire – Live Worship Concert – Walnut Creek, CA
Choose In-house or “Live” on-location recording.
Live/Business events present a unique set of challenges. Room dynamics, audience noise, performer movement and audio feedback can have a profound effect on the character of your recording. HVAC noise, projector-fans, and side-conversations can find it’s way onto your tracks. We have experience addressing these issues for the best possible results. We’ll meet with you on site to provide a thorough evaluation, then tailor our services to meet your specific needs.
Choose from hourly, half-day, full-day, or weekend recording rates.
• Record your recital/ special performance to share
• Produce an MP3, CD, or high-quality file of Multi-track full band
• Produce and complete your original songs from demo quality to radio-release quality
• Complete your band’s promotional package audio for publishing – Get more gigs!
• Acoustic guitar and vocal song
• Capture your best Karaoke performance
• Record/Edit your Podcast/Production/voice-over
• Complete your Book On “Tape” project for release
• Record and produce powerful, ear catching radio commercials
* Voice Over (VO) Talent “Actor Service”
We offer special ‘talent rates’ for VO artists who need to record an audition.
I can provide your VO file on either on disk, copy it to your thumb-drive, or send via email, as preferred by you.
I have weekend and evening availability. For a Flat-fee of $20 you can book day-of, or a day or two in advance.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for. Click to Set Up Your VO Session.
* Long-Distance Recording Packages Available: (I can bring the studio to you!)
If you’re outside the San Francisco Bay Area, I can bring the studio to your location.
Weekend EP packages, as well as week-long album packages available.
*Contact Me directly to work out scheduling and pricing for special Long-Distance Recording Packages.
With a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks, Delta Vista Studio can capture your best performance and craft it to be shared with the world
• Indie Film-makers:
Are you are shooting HD-SLR, or other formats, and need good quality multi-track audio? (Because the audio on your camera may be limited, or sub-par?) A great solution is utilizing a double-system. (Separate audio and video systems.)
Delta Vista Studio can set up on-location. I’ll capture full multi-track audio, edit and deliver high-quality tracks with optional time-code. You can then simply sync the audio to your video for professional, great sounding results.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for. Click to Start Your Project.
PRICING & PAYMENTS
* A Simple 2-track Live Stereo Recording (Straight to Hard-drive, no editing) Recorded locally is $40/Hour. (SF Bay Area) (Optional mixing/editing additional).
* Flat-rate highest quality recording, choose Multi-track Recording including Mixing of your song(s) at $180/song (*for most songs) (Mixing included!). Record up to 24 tracks simultaneously.
Includes 1 Pre-production meeting and 2 additional mix revisions. *Major Editing is additional (Our most popular package)
* Additional Production meetings (beyond those included with your package), are billed on an hourly basis. The current hourly rate is $40. These would include additional meetings for with Producer, Contact Person, Management, etc.
A 50% deposit will be due prior to start on most projects.
Smaller projects are paid in full. Rates are determined by the scope of the project and our availability. We can work with most budgets so please don’t hesitate to reach out and talk with us.
Every project is different; click on the START YOUR PROJECT link, and we will create an accurate and competitive quote for you, tailored to your specific project and vision.
See Mixing page for additional mixing information.