MIXING YOUR AUDIO TRACKS FOR CHARACTER, POWER, AND EMOTION
Thoughtful mixing of your song can help guide the listener on an exciting musical journey.
Bringing out the best in your multi-track recording by adjusting levels, panning, and time-based effects (chorus, reverb, delay) is my goal in mixing your song(s). Additionally, I’ll sculpt your arrangement to make sense of all your tracks in relation to each other.
Every song is approached individually and tailored to the character of the artist and the song. I strive to give each musical element the treatment it deserves in order to bring out the best of your musical vision.
What you will get when Delta Vista Studio mixes your song(s):
• An intentional listening session to take note of the strengths and weaknesses of each song
• Proper gain staging for maximum headroom and clarity
• Strategic EQ to help every track sit nicely in the mix
• Tasteful compression to create energy and balance
• Creative touches of reverb, delay, and other effects to enhance musicality and take your listeners on a journey
Because I’m the Engineer, there is no extra fee for an engineer. I can work directly with you, or your Producer, because Delta Vista Studio is a home-studio.
YOUR FEEDBACK MATTERS:
I will listen to your input, offer timely suggestions and work together with you to deliver the mix you have in mind.
* THE ‘THREE MIX’ APPROACH *
When you choose a mixing package, up to two rounds of revisions (call-backs) based on your feedback are included. You will receive an initial mix, plus up to two additional revised mixes based on your specific feedback. I have discovered that this ‘three mix approach’ is a great way to get you just what you’re looking for in your mix. I find this works quickly and efficiently, and, in the end, everyone is happy.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, Click on START MY PROJECT and let’s talk about your musical vision.
MIXING SERVICES PRICING
Professional Mixing $150/per song flat-rate (Major Editing additional), Up to two revisions are included, (Other additional revisions @$65 ea.) or my time is charged at $40/per hour, if you prefer the hourly rate for Mixing Services.
Delivery of High-Quality WAV or MP3 file Stems will be charged at $40 if not requested at the time of service.
*Stems are available at no additional cost (*If requested at time of service).
Special ‘Day rates’ are available for recording/mixing sessions.
(Add $20/hr. to all rates quoted, if you watch.)
*We require a 50% deposit to start on most projects, and smaller projects are paid in full before work is started. Rates are determined by the scope of each project and by my availability. I can work with most budgets so please don’t hesitate to reach out.
* Additional Production Meetings/Consultations/Instruction (beyond those included with your package), are billed at $40/hr. These would include additional meetings with a Producer, Contact Person, Management, etc.