MASTERING YOUR AUDIO RECORDINGS – The Final Step Before Release
Mastering your mixes entails a series of carefully executed steps, completed by a fresh pair of ears.
The Mastering process is designed to ensure your tracks will sound their best, both as individual releases and in context with the other songs on your EP or album. *Caveat: I am not a Mastering Engineer. (As you can tell by my low prices.)
These steps can include, but are not limited to:
• Custom EQ only as necessary to bring out on balance between songs, and a clearer mix of instruments
• Musical amounts of compression for even bass response and top-end sibilance
• Stereo widening and/or Mid-Side processing as needed for mix clarity (On rare occasion)
• A musical amount of gain for commercially viable tracks, while maintaining DR8 standards for dynamics, ensuring your tracks are competitive on all devices and on all music services
• Meta- data tagging of album art, CD-TEXT, and other track information
• Ordering, spacing and fading of tracks on your album or EP per your specifications
Because every project is unique, Delta Vista offers a simple per-song, flat-rate approach for mastering your songs. This helps to ensure you won’t end up overpaying for a “shorter” EP or album. You’ll only pay for the songs you have.
We will not release your tracks to anyone without your permission.
PRICING & PAYMENTS
$40/song flat-rate pricing. For Music Mastering Services.
The DDP File is included for free, upon request (*If requested at time of service).
We require a 50% deposit to start on most projects. Smaller projects are paid in full. Rates can often be augmented by the scope of the project. We can work with most budgets so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Every project is different and we’ll create an accurate and competitive quote for you.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for. Click on START MY PROJECT and let’s talk about your Mastering Needs
If you have questions or concerns, Contact Us and we’ll get back to you the same day.