AUDIO EDITING – ENHANCE AND TIGHTEN UP YOUR MIX
As an added option, we can do as much or as little editing, cleaning up, and tuning of your tracks as you’d like:
• Punch-ins, or full track replacements
• Drum tuning and timing issues
• Combine from several takes to make them into one solid take (comping)
• Musical amounts of pitch correction for vocals and other instruments.
• General timing and tuning issues throughout your tracks
• Remove dead-space
• Remove noise(s)
Careful editing can make the difference between a very good song and a great song
Ready to get started? Click on START MY PROJECT and let’s put together a plan.
IN ADDITION WE CAN PERFORM AUDIO ARCHIVAL RESTORATION SERVICES:
We offer Archival Audio Restoration Services. To restore previous recordings to a more listenable state.
We can clean-up and restore your old, or one-of-a-kind personal recordings to a more beautiful listenable quality.
Services may include:
• Digitizing your old analog recordings/tapes/albums for posterity. Allowing you to have digital backups of your precious, one-of-a-kind recordings and masters.
• Audio restoration – Remove/reduce unwanted pops/clicks/hum/rattle/hiss/crackle, etc. from previous recordings. Removing these distractions can make them much more enjoyable to listen to.
Audio restoration can bring out the beauty of your old recordings again. Make them fun to listen to and easy to share!
$40/per hour, or choose:
$90/per song, for most Corrections/Editing/Restoration services
*We require a 50% deposit to start on most projects. Smaller projects are paid in full.
Special rates will be determined by the scope of the project. We can work with most budgets so please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Every project is different and we’ll create an accurate and competitive quote for you.